Our vision is to provide, equitable, accessible and affordable Healthcare for ALL in need in South Africa.
It is supported by two fundamental principles which provide the foundation for all our activities, determined by organisational excellence and core values:
- To establish One-Stop Simunye Primary Healthcare facilities in areas of need
- To provide Primary Healthcare Centres of Excellence
- To best understand the needs of the people, and empower them to gain knowledge and Education about their Health
- To identify and overcome all barriers and disparities in Healthcare
- To use our resources effectively, to administer them efficiently, and distribute them with equity
- To share the abundant Healthcare resources in South Africa with everyone, thereby creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, and healthier life for ALL
We aim to strengthen the current Healthcare system by allying with communities, Healthcare providers and Health Departments.
With emphasis on Health Education, people are empowered to participate in their own Healthcare, increase the quality of their lives and increase life expectancy.